Auckland College is like no other school in Liverpool and we are proud of our uniqueness. We are a small yet dynamic co-educational Independent School located in a leafy suburb close to Sefton Park. We opened our doors in 2001 with the specific mission to:
- motivate and inspire children to fulfil their potential
- identify, celebrate and nurture individuality
- value the spiritual and moral development of each child, as well as their intellectual and physical growth
- encourage a positive attitude towards learning, so that children enjoy coming to school, and acquire a solid basis for lifelong learning
- enable children to be creative and to develop their own thinking
- welcome and actively engage our parents as equal partners in their child’s education
At Auckland College we are dedicated to providing an education of the highest quality which allows every pupil to reach their academic and personal potential. Our pupils thrive in a happy, safe and family atmosphere where warm relationships are fostered with each other and with teachers and staff, and between the school and our parents.
We enjoy sharing and celebrating the range of activities and experiences on offer to our pupils, at the heart of which is our approach to individualised learning and enrichment.
We teach a rich and varied curriculum which reflects the individual needs of our pupils and have a team of dedicated, committed and enthusiastic staff who encourage pupils to reach their full potential, and celebrate their success during their journey.
We cherish the uniqueness of our school by developing the enriching experiences on offer, and always keeping the needs of our children, and parents, at the heart of everything we do. Our parents welcome and appreciate the wrap around childcare that is provided at Auckland College, where the cost of breakfast club, after school club and holiday clubs are fully inclusive of the school fees.
To find out more about our school please contact us to arrange a personal tour.
I look forward to meeting you.
Miss Stephanie Boyd (Head Teacher)